About UsApril 17, 2020 2022-09-07 20:41
We provide and extend personalized & innovative healthcare services to its customers.
A Phenomenal Attempt
A phenomenal attempt made to popularise Ayurveda by legendary late Shree. Laxmi Prasad Gupta in 1933 led to the foundation of GUAPHA. in Rath, Dist. Hamirpur (U.P.). The renowned physician started manufacturing various kinds of pharmacopeial and patent ayurvedic medicines. In a time when herbal products were regarded with skepticism, our founder's belief in the healing power of herbs was unwavering. He believed that herbal medicines could and should be evaluated on the same quality and efficacy parameters as conventional medicine. This was a big dream with big challenges. But he persevered on despite the obstacles.
The rich pioneering spirit was passed on to his brother Late Shree. Moti Lal Gupta who took the company to a different level and soon set the future course for Guapha. The company got famous in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Orrisa, and other parts of the country and there was a sevenfold increase in demand of the products.
To meet this burgeoning demand for our products., in 1987 a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant Gupta Ayurvedic Pharmacy Private Limited was established in Jabalpur. Since its inception, Dr. Jaimangal Prasad Gupta, son of Late Shree Laxmi Prasad Gupta has been the in-charge of the company. He has exclusively dedicated himself in the field of pharmacy and took Ayurvedic Medicine into the realm of Scientific Research, Development and Production with a total experience of more than 30 years. The marketing unit of the company has been taken care by his wife Dr. Suman Gupta and son Mr. Utkarsh Gupta who is an M.B.A. and has vast industrial knowledge of marketing trends and research. He is taking the company to new heights with seamlessly integrating technology with ancient ayurvedic methods.
The unit is being constantly upgraded keeping in view of the current trends in manufacturing and without compromising with the basic principles of Ayurveda. The unit has been approved for GMP as per schedule T and has necessary infrastructure, staff & in house drug testing laboratory.
Vision & Mission
Our VisionTo be a Leading International Herbal Healthcare Company, Improving Quality of Life.
Our MissionProvide Standardized and Researched Ayurvedic Healthcare Products and services for consumer well being.
- The customer is the most important person in our Business.
- Best Quality product is the only way to survive in the market.
- Provide opportunities for our people to realize their full potential.
- Concern for the safety of people and the environment.
- Win-win situation to be encouraged in all dealings.
Core ValuesAt Guapha, every effort has gone into researching, developing and producing quality medicines under controlled conditions from source to packaging. The organization has its core values clearly outlined:
- To spread the knowledge base of Indian herbs and plants.
- To become a central knowledge server and sourcing station known for standardized cultivation, harvesting at source for the benefit of manufacturers.
- To raise the standards of AYURVEDIC MEDICINE from an Alternative therapy to a mainline medical option, especially available at the primary health centers, thereby improving the standards of health across the country and abroad.
- To identify and isolate key active ingredients towards providing optimal efficacy with reproducible, scientifically-backed trials.
- To ingrain naturopathy as a way of life, providing holistic, preventive healthcare through the charak clinics.
- To represent the cause of evidence-based medicine by providing standard ayurvedic formulations using cutting-edge technology in both manufacturing and R&D.